Happy Friday! We hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year! Here are some of the things we’ve been loving this first week of 2018…
Oprah Inspo: Being that it’s the first week of the new year, we’ve been looking for new podcasts to get us pumped and inspired. We just discovered Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations and we’re already obsessed. It’s sure to give you tools to live your best life in 2018!
Makes Us Happy: Sometimes it is all about the little pleasures in life that make you happy. We love the Tumblr: Just Little Things to remind us of those simple pleasures.
Pretty Prints: Abby’s been loving these cute prints from UK artist Clare Caulfield. Which one should she get?
Time To Reset: Looking for a reset button for the new year? Watch this video by one of our YouTube favorites, Lavendaire.
Time’s Up: We are so proud to stand up and support Time’s Up, a legal defense fund to help fight the abuse and harassment of women across all industries.
Top Shelf: We’re in love with Into The Gloss’s first Top Shelf of the year: Helena Christensen!
Golden Globes: We’re so excited that the Golden Globes are live on Sunday! We can’t wait to see which movies and shows win—and of course see what everyone is wearing on the red carpet. We recommend treating yourself to a glass of Champagne or a Champagne cocktail and some popcorn with friends for a little viewing party.
- Tory Burch: 30% off select with code: EXTRA30
- J.Crew: Extra 40% off select with code: NEWYEAR
- Pottery Barn: Up to 40% off select with the code: FREESHIP
- Net-a-Porter: Up to 70% off sale
- Express: Up to 70% off select
- Serena & Lily: Up to 70% off select
- Ann Taylor: Extra 50% off select with code: REFRESH
- West Elm: Extra 60% off select
- Williams Sonoma: Up to 40% off select with code: FREESHIP
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.