Finding easy and healthy weeknight meals can be quite the challenge. While experimenting in the kitchen with a new recipe is fun sometimes, most people find it difficult to do that on a regular basis. For most of us, it’s all about quick and easy meals that are not only tasty, but somewhat healthy, as well. In case you need some ideas to spice up your weeknight meals, we’ve got you covered! Our contributor, Joana Ferreira, rounded up a selection of super-quick meals you can do in 20 minutes or less. What’s more, they are both easy and healthy! Win-win!
1. 20 Minute Healthy Chicken Parmesan by Pinch Of Yum: Healthy chicken parmesan? Yes, it actually exists! This is a recipe to indulge in, guilt-free.
2. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili by Glitter Guide: This is the tastiest slow cooker turkey, and you can prep on a Sunday and enjoy throughout the week. It’s the perfect recipe to satisfy your comfort food cravings.
3. Avocado Basil Pesto Zucchini Noodles by Ambitious Kitchen: Zucchini noodles are a fun and tasty way to get your daily veggie fix. Pair them with some colorful tomatoes and a tasty pesto. Yum!
4. Roasted Veggie Enchilada Casserole by Cookie and Kate: A vegetarian enchilada casserole loaded with fresh Mexican flavors. It is sure to spice up your week!
5. Sweet Potato Carbonara with Spinach & Mushrooms by EatingWell: This healthy take on the traditional carbonara recipe is packed with delicious veggies. And doesn’t it look beautiful?
6. 20-Minute Teriyaki Chicken by Gimme Some Oven: If you’re looking for something quick and easy, this recipe is for you. After you taste it, you can say goodbye to takeout!
7. Turkey Taco Salad by Chelsea’s Messy Apron: Packed with veggies, this recipe is a healthy spin on tacos. It’s perfect to take with you to the couch and dive in!
8. Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies by Gimme Delicious: This is the perfect recipe for meal prep on a Sunday! It will save you time and stress during the busy week ahead.
9. Pesto Pasta Salad by Cookie and Kate: A light and fresh pesto pasta salad that is both quick to put together and delicious. It’s perfect to eat while daydreaming about those hot summer days, right?
10. Healthy Garlic Herb Chicken Salad by Pinch Of Yum: A spin on the classic chicken salad with NO mayo. Yes, you read that right. It’s delicious and healthy!
What are your go-to easy and healthy weeknight meals?
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.