As much as we love the holiday season, no one can deny that it can be very hectic and overwhelming at times. That’s why January feels like such a relief when it arrives. It means it’s time for setting goals (and working to achieve them), taking some much-needed ‘me’ time and simply enjoying the quiet after the craziness of the past few months. And while gift-giving season is fulfilling in many ways, January is the perfect time to treat yourself. Our founder, Taylor, has provided tons of inspiration to do just that with her roundup of items she’s loving this month. Check them out below!
- Loeffler Randall Brooks Pump: I love Loeffler Randall. Every shoe I own from the brand is in my list of favorites. This Brooks Pump is calling my name!
- Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller: I am a huge fan of Herbivore Botanicals. There’s been a lot of recent hype about facial rollers, but I was wary about buying one. Thankfully, Herbivore sent me one and I’ve been able to experience the magic that everyone has been talking about. It makes my skin feel like I just received a facial at the spa.
- Valkiria Candle by Overose: This candle is on my desk right now and I literally can’t stop smelling it. The combination of peach, green fig and coconut milk is intoxicating. Plus, the pretty pink packaging is a plus.
- Ariel Gordon x Sugar Paper: This is the perfect partnership. I love these brands and they both specialize in beautiful details. You can match your personalized jewelry to your stationery. Brilliant!
- T Magazine Design – The New York Times: I’ve found that this month, I’ve been visiting T Magazine‘s Design section daily. It features really inspiring people and I always leave feeling invigorated!
- My January Mixtape: I have been listening to my January Mixtape every single day!
- Things Are What You Make Of Them: Life Advice For Creatives by Adam J. Kurtz: I recently picked up this book and I am so glad I did. It’s filled with quirky fun advice and quotes to get your creative juices flowing. Remember, we can be our worst enemy when it comes to our creative process.
- Matilda Goad Beeswax Candles: I recently discovered Matilda Goad and I am totally in love with her designs. This year, I am collecting interesting beeswax candles, and these are high on my list.
- Vanity Boum: Thanks to my friends at Sézane, I discovered Vanity Boum. Its designs are amazing. I love the art deco-inspired lights, and this one would look so perfect in my office. Now if only I could get my hands on it!