February is the season of love, and what better way to share your love than with books? We’ve rounded up our favorite reads for the month—some that tug at the heartstrings and some that motivate you and get the blood flow pumping. Whatever you’re looking for this month, one of these books is sure to fit the bill!
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann: This is the perfect happy, engaging novel to read for Valentine’s Day. If you’ve ever had a friendship-turned-potential-romance, you’ll want to read this book.
- How To Get Sh*t Done by Erin Falconer: For those women with a to-do list that never ends, this self-improvement book shows you how to do less in order to achieve more.
- 100 Love Sonnets by Pablo Neruda: A must-own for any romantic, this book is full of some of the most beautiful poetry ever written on love. This new edition is so pretty and perfect for your bedside table!
- Single State of Mind by Andi Dorfman: We love this fun and entertaining book from “The Bachelorette” alum Andi Dorfman. Even if you’re not a single gal, you’ll still get a kick out of her real-life antidotes.
- A Well-Crafted Home: Inspiration and 60 Projects for Personalizing Your Space by Janet Crowther: Get the DIY, Insta-worthy house of your dreams with the projects and inspiration in this book. Whether you’re looking for a small project or an overhaul on your entire home, this book is sure to inspire.
- DIY Rules for a WTF World by Krista Suh: You know when Vogue says a book will “change your life,” it’s a must-read. Inspired by the Women’s March and the feminist movement that is currently surging through our nation, DIY Rules for a WTF World will inspire the revolutionary in you.
- Seven Flowers: And How They Shaped Our World by Jennifer Potter: We all love flowers and the beauty they bring to the world, but have you ever looked into their history? This book breaks down the fascinating historical focus on different flowers and how different cultures believe they influence our daily lives.
- Sad Stuff on The Street by Sloane Crosley: Ever see stuff on the street and wonder how it got there? This book features photographs and essays—sometimes humorous, sometimes sad—from celebrities such as Lin-Manuel Miranda, Amy Sedaris and Ben Gibbard, about sad stuff found on the streets across the globe. Our favorite thing about this book is that 100 percent of the profits go to the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- The Atlas of Beauty: Women of the World in 500 Portraits by Mihaela Noroc: Celebrate the beauty of diversity and women all across the globe in this stunning coffee table book from photographer Mihaela Noroc.
Hip Hip Hooray! We’ve partnered with Erin Falconer of “How To Get Sh*T Done” to give away 5 signed copies of her amazing book! Head to Glitter Guide’s Instagram today to enter!