Let’s Be Real: We loved this post on The Glorification of Motherhood by LaTonya Yvette. It’s something that many of us mothers here at GG also struggle with. We can’t wait to see more from LaTonya, and her book that she’s working on! (image by Heather Moore for Dôen)
Watch Now: Make sure to take a look at Jimmy Marble’s quirky new short film, “Poor Cherries.” He calls it a “playful look at the world around us.”
Food for Thought: Gaby Dalkin is the queen of all things easy and delicious. She just released her new cookbook, Everyday California Food, for pre-order and we can’t wait to get our hands on a copy. Think: avocado toast, grain bowls, tasty tacos, healthy pizza, cocktails, and more. Yum!
Good Design: These sweatshirts by Paloma Wool are high on our wish list right now. Her styling is on-point, too!
In Case You Missed It:
- The Beautifully Revamped RV Will Make You Want To Live With Less
- 14 Easy And Fun Date Ideas To Try This Valentine’s Day
- The Best Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts On Amazon Prime
- 10 Facial Oils With Big Beauty Benefits For You
- 5 Ways To Style Large-Scale Art
- 6 Sunday Habits That Will Make Your Week Less Stressful