Fresh off maternity leave and loving life with two little girls at home, Caitlin’s sharing 10 things she’s been loving this month from a new diaper line (shocker) to the perfect mules for spring.
- Madewell Blouse: Now that I’m nursing 24/7, I’m on the hunt for easy access tops and this one is so pretty for spring!
- Lemel Necklace: I just got this necklace to commemorate the birth of my second daughter. It has both of my girls’ initials and is so delicate and dainty that I can wear it every day.
- One Love Organics Skin Dew: I love this light, hydrating moisturizer. My skin is so dry that it’s not enough on its own right now but works so well when layered on top of my hydrating serum or face oil.
- Gap Mules: I just picked up these mules and am eager to try out Gap’s new shoe line. I have to say the quality is great for the price point. I can’t wait to wear these with spring dresses and cropped denim as soon as it warms up.
- Avalon Channel Stitch Bed: I found my dream bed over maternity leave when I was endlessly window shopping online and it’s from Pottery Barn Teen of all places! I never thought to look there for adult furniture and am just waiting to pull the trigger on this beauty.
- Aden & Anais Diapers: I can’t wait to get my hands on these diapers made by the ever-popular swaddle brand, Aden & Anais. I hear they are super soft!
- Rebecca Atwood Bedding: Rebecca Atwood just launched a bedding collection and it’s downright dreamy. I have a thing for pillowcases and love this quirky embroidered set!
- Lewis Home: I discovered what may be the prettiest swaddles ever on Instagram one night. I’m thinking of ordering a burp cloth to frame because I love the print so much!
- Alice + Ames Spring Dress: We love our swing dress from Alice + Ames, and the spring pattern is so pretty!
- H&M Blazer: This dusty blue blazer is spring perfection. I’d wear this casual yet dressy outfit to a meeting or happy hour.
See Caitlin’s previous favorites.