We could all use a little more spa time in our lives. Between work, relationships, family and everything on our to-do lists, we need some relaxation! Unfortunately, actually booking time at the spa can be expensive and tough to schedule in our busy schedules. The good news is that you can make your own at-home spa with a few simple products! Our contributor, Kaleigh Glaza, is here with the top 10 beauty products you’ll need to create a spa experience for a fraction of the price, right from your own home.
Here’s everything you need for the best spa night ever:
- Makeup remover: Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent: Any spa treatment should start with a clean slate, so you need to be makeup-free. This solvent from Clinique is designed for tricky eye makeup, but it can also be used on the entire face.
- Exfoliator: Glossier Solution: If you’re nervous about exfoliation, don’t be! This one promises “beauty in real life,” and it means it! It will transform your skin for the better in a month, plus (thanks to classic Glossier branding) it will look hella cute in your medicine cabinet.
- Toner: Skin Laundry Balancing Antioxidant Toner: This skincare brand is famous for its 15-minute facials, which are perfect for anyone with a busy schedule. For the same skin-loving treatment at home, this toner cleans, smooths and can counteract existing damage.
- Sheet Mask: MZ Skin Hydra-Lift Golden Facial Treatment Mask: Give yourself some 24K magic! These sheet masks are like a facial that you can enjoy at the same time as you’re binging your favorite Netflix show.
- Face Mask: Co2Lift Mask: Very few face masks are a multi-step process, but this one is worth it. Taking the extra time to mix the ingredients together before you apply the mask gives you a few more minutes to relax and really get into the “spa” mindset. Plus, you can use it on your neck and hands as well as your face. See some of our other favorite masks for home spa nights here, here and here.
- Moisturizer: Primally Pure Palmarosa + Mint Beauty Cream: We love this all-natural brand (and have even recommended adding its deodorant into your routine in 2018) because it’s full of simple, clean ingredients. It’s just what you’d want to put on your face! If you’re looking for options, we love this one from Sunday Riley or this one from Caudalie.
- Eye Cream: Skin Laundry Wrinkle Release Eye Cream with Peptides: For those mornings when you didn’t get quite enough sleep, this eye cream works almost instantaneously to cool and brighten under-eye circles and wrinkles. Goodbye crow’s feet!
- Anti-Aging: NaturaBrasil Firming and Radiance Face Cream: It’s important to start your anti-aging regimen in your 20s to set your skin up for long-term success. Anti-aging products are used in many spas regardless of the treatment for this very reason! NaturaBrasil has a whole #AgePositive line that should be part of your at-home spa regardless of your age or skin goals. See more of our anti-aging favorites here and here.
- Face Oil: Korres 3D Sculpting & Firming Sleeping Oil: This night oil was recommended by our girl Ashley Torres from Everyday Pursuits, and boy was she right! It smells fantastic, and just a few drops every night make a huge difference.
- Facial Spray: Schique Hydra Glisten Revitalizing Mist: First of all, this bottle is beautiful and calming and looks like something you would actually see in a spa. It’s the perfect thing to keep in your purse or bag at work to freshen up your skin in the middle of the day. Bring the spa with you with a few more of our favorite facial sprays here and here.
Looking for home beauty tips? 10 Drugstore Beauty Products We Tried & Loved This Month and 10 Facial Oils With Big Beauty Benefits For You.