This week we celebrated women, danced to some groovy tunes, and are officially ready to cheers our way into the weekend.
Here’s everything we are loving this week:
Newly Launched: Glossier launched Lidstar Duo. We’re super eager to try out these metallic eyeshadows!
Newly Launched: Rebecca Minkoff isn’t letting maternity leave slow her down. This week she launched her first swimwear collection that will be available exclusively at her own stores in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and San Francisco, and online.
Read: How rad is this book announcement by Kiana Underwood? We love how creative she is, and we can’t wait to get our hands on her new book!
Inspiring: Frances McDormand’s Oscar speech about inclusion was incredibly inspiring. If you haven’t heard it yet, make sure to watch this clip ASAP!
Wear: Just because International Women’s Day was yesterday doesn’t mean you won’t catch us wearing this Lisa Says Gah tee all year long.
In Case You Missed It:
- 7 Ways to Declutter This Spring
- Spring Outfits to Inspire Your Wardrobe
- The Art-Filled, Colorful Home of Arielle Vey
- Spring To-Do List to Check Off This Season
- 10 Products to Create an At-Home Spa
- Everything You Need For A Spring Capsule Wardrobe
- 10 Spring Dinner Recipes To Try
- Your Ultimate Spring Cleaning Guide
- 10 Girl Power Movies & Shows To Watch In March