Spring is in the air and Caitlin is back to share her March favorites with us—from baby gear to the prettiest spring bag!
Here’s everything on Caitlin’s radar this month:
- Marais Heels: This may be the season that I finally splurge on a pair of Marais heels. I think this color would be so versatile, but the pink is also fun.
- Potted Flowers: I can’t wait to work on my spring planting. This year, I’m planning to use a bunch of terracotta pots inside and out!
- Hatch Beauty Nipple & Lip: I’ve used nipple balm on my lips for years, so I’m really excited to see that Hatch has a dual-purpose balm. It’s just one piece from the new beauty line I’m dying to try!
- Green Blender: This is a super easy way to stay on track with my morning smoothies. I can’t wait to try out this service that delivers a box of fresh ingredients ready for blending right to my door!
- Sapling Child Zip Romper: I love Sapling’s sleepers. They are so soft, hold up through multiple washes and I love that you can fold the fabric over the hands and feet or let them be exposed.
- Branché Sleep Mask: I need all the sleep I can get and have been loving ‘the original’ silk eye mask, which is supposed to help with wrinkles!
- White Looms Bows: There’s no shortage of baby bows on Etsy, but I love the sweet floral patterns from White Looms.
- Suede Bucket Bag: I just got this bag from J.Crew for spring and the color is so pretty!
- Arielle Vey Print: I’m working to add more color to my house for spring and summer and I love the poppy coral hues in this print.
- Kindred Skincare Body Bâton: I’ve been trying to get back into using more natural and organic products and am obsessed with this ultra-hydrating body balm. I love how quickly it absorbs and how easy it is to apply.
See more of what Caitlin is loving and her recent attempt at a digital detox!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.