A new season means it’s time to update your beauty stash! We love a good mani-pedi, so we’ve rounded up some of our favorite spring 2018 nail colors. From iridescent to Pantone’s color of the year, we’ve got you covered for the fresh new season.
The nail colors you’ll be loving this spring:
- Celebrity by Chanel: Just because it’s spring doesn’t mean black has to be out. It’s classic for a reason.
- Cosmopolite by Dior: The perfect vibrant berry pink.
- Ecume by Nars: Classic white for that fresh pop on your mani.
- Thasos by Nars: It wouldn’t be spring without the perfect robin egg blue
- Petal to the Metal by Sally Hansen: A little glitter, a little dusty rose. The perfect combo.
- You Got Nata on Me by OPI: A dreamy coral for sunny days.
- Closer than You Might Belém by OPI: We love how fun and bright this is!
- Spring Bouquet by ILNP: You just can’t go wrong with pure, iridescent glitter, no matter the season!
- Erika by Zoya: The perfect mix of neutral and sparkle.
- Regret the Moon by Smith & Cult: We love this super pale, iridescent pink!
- Bitter Buddhist by Smith & Cult: Love the name, love the hue.
- Blush-Worthy by Essie: The perfect spring pink, with all the glitter your heart desires.
- Brill by Butter London: If glitter isn’t your thing, this muted pink is a must-have.
- Candy Floss by Butter: Is there anything sweeter than the perfect baby blue?
- Giallo Napoli by Chanel: It’s actual sunshine for your nails!
- English Lavender by Butter London: It wouldn’t be spring without some fresh lavender.
- Exposed by Essie: A subtle green that screams “spring!”
- Grace by Zoya: The dreamiest peach with a bit of shine.
- In the Balance by Essie: We can’t get through the season without a little metallic.
- No Turning Back from Pink Street by OPI: Hot pink for spring, obviously.
- Tulip by Zoya: It’s not really spring unless you have a nail polish called “tulip,” right?
Update your beauty stash with 10 Facial Oils With Big Beauty Benefits For You and 10 Drugstore Beauty Products We Tried & Loved This Month.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.