Budget buys—one of our favorite posts of the month to write! The weather is finally showing signs of spring and we aren’t complaining. What’s even better is all of our favorite affordable shops are rolling out the best budget buys for the season. While floral prints are an obvious pick for spring, we are so ready to rock jumpsuits, straw baskets and polka dots this season. Here are just a few of our favorite budget buys.
- Buttoned Tie-Front Shirt ($14.90): This comfy blouse is perfect for weekends. Wear it with your high-waisted jeans and flat sandals!
- Straw Boater Hat With Blush Ribbon ($16): It’s hard to believe straw hat season is upon us! We love this boater hat with its cute little ribbon.
- Chunky Hoop Earrings ($14.50): Simple and sweet, these hoops will work with nearly everything in your wardrobe.
- Short Overalls ($39.99): You know we’ll be taking the overall trend into spring this season with shorts! We’d wear these with a feminine blouse underneath.
- Silver Slides ($18): Metallic slides are the perfect way to accessorize a simple outfit.
- Square Cross-Body Bag ($22.90): This more structured take on the basket bag is a refreshing change—we love the faux leather accents, too!
- Washed Twill Seam Midi Dress ($95): This is the perfect spring dress if you ask us. We love the buttons and midi-length (and obviously the blush hue).
- Drop Hoop Earrings ($4.90): We can’t get enough hoops! This design looks much more expensive than the under-$5 price tag.
- Polka Dot Top ($15.90): We’ve been hunting for wrap-around blouses that don’t break the bank and this sweet one comes in several colors.
- Roll Sleeve Shirt ($22): This tee is so nostalgic! The stripes bring us right back to the ’90s.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses ($7.90): The cat-eye trend is one we aren’t up for investing in, which makes this inexpensive pair the perfect purchase!
- Cropped Moto Jeans ($75): We’ve been searching high and low for the perfect pair of cropped jeans, and this one nearly fits the bill. We love the simple silhouette and lighter wash.
- Button Front Cropped Jumpsuit ($78): How cute is this jumpsuit? Wear it with sandals while you run errands, pop a blazer on top for work functions or wear it on a date with heels.
- Straw Basket Bag ($50): You’ll want to snag this budget buy before it sells out. Basket bags are a huge trend for spring.
- Mules ($17.99): You can’t beat the price tag for this on-trend pair of shoes. They are so simple, yet make a big statement.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.