It’s official, spring is here! Unfortunately, some of us on the East Coast are currently stuck in a snowstorm, and we’re still patiently waiting for that warm weather to start hitting us. Aside from the crazy weather, there has been so much going on and we’re ready to let you know what we’re loving this March.
Here’s what we’re loving so far this March!
Style Star: For those of you lucky enough to be wearing sandals right now, LC has the perfect style tip that you’ll love this spring. Learn how to finally wear socks with sandals.
News: Our “Sex and the City” dreams have come true. Cynthia Nixon recently announced she will be running for governor of New York City.
Shopping: If you can’t beat them, join them, right? Now you can shop for Anthropolgie’s home products at Nordstrom!
Listen To: Our dear friend Dr. Cassidy Frietas just launched her new podcast Holding Space. A podcast will be a place for learning and story sharing with an aim to de-mystify therapy and connect through our human experiences.
New Launch: Everlane just came out with its first underwear line, and we are loving it.
Partnerships: The new Gathre x Rylee + Cru 2018 spring line is too cute!
Astro Style: Mercury is going retrograde again, so make sure to prep all of your tech.
Fashion Rules: PETA supporters rejoice, fur has officially been banned in San Francisco.
Beauty Rush: Too Faced is on a mission to make its foundations more inclusive. The company partnered with Jackie Aina to expand its Born This Way foundation line.
In Case You Missed It:
- 10 Outfits To Get You Out Of A Denim Rut
- 8 Bedrooms Giving Us Major Design Envy
- 8 Pretty Spring Cocktails You’ll Want To Sip On This Season
- The Best Spring Shoes You Need This Season
- How To Be More Mindful In Less Than 15 Minutes
- Two Wine & Food Pairings For Your Easter Brunch
- Glitter Guide’s Spring 2018 Playlist
- We’re Obsessing Over This Modern Vintage Ohio Home
- 6 Brands French “It Girls” Love And You Will Too
- 10 Easy & Healthy Recipes You Need To Try This Spring
- Budget Buys For March You’ll Want To Snag Now!
- 5 Super Easy Hairstyles To Try This Spring
- All Of Our Favorite Spring 2018 Nail Colors