When it comes to spring fashion trends, don’t listen to Miranda Priestly in “The Devil Wears Prada.” Florals for spring is groundbreaking, and we are here for it. One of our favorite things about the shift into the new season is the arrival of bright, fun colors and all the florals your heart desires, and that, of course, applies to our accessories!
Keep scrolling to see which spring handbags are on our radar this season.
- Kate Spade Thompson Street – Sam Fabric Handbag: Vibrant springtime blossoms are a must for the new season.
- Coach Parker Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag: Such a fun color combo!
- J. Crew Mini Signet Bag: We’re obsessed with the fun vibes of this one!
- Pixie Mood Emily Faux Leather Crossbody Clutch: This bag checks all of our boxes—sleek design, fun details, cheery spring color!
- ban.do Canvas Mini Backpack: We would pretty much buy anything in this dreamy lilac color.
- Shine Raffia Circular Tote: A spot of sunshine for all those April showers.
- Madewell Medium Leather Transport Tote: We love this carry-all tote all season long, and this blush color is calling our name.
- A New Day Small Boxy Tote Bag: Can’t you just see wearing this at all your spring garden parties?
- Tory Burch Block-T Studded Satchel Bag: This bag reminds us of that perfect spring sunset!
- Zac Posen Eartha Convertible Calfskin Leather Backpack: The colors in this adorable backpack just scream “spring!”
- Stargaze Woven Sea Grass Tote: Sea grass is such a fun spring/summer accessory, but these extra details really make this bag pop.
- Clare V. Circle Wallet Clutch with Wristlet: Yellow and pink make for the dreamiest combo.
- Cult Gaia Luna Crossbody Bag: This bag is such a fun, unique accessory!
- Violet Ray Trim Tassel Tote Bag: We love all of the details on this bag, including the fun tassels.
- Ted Baker Roslyn Leather Crossbody Bag: If you can’t stray far from a traditional black handbag, try one with a fun floral pop!