Beauty rest—such a goal, right? You may have noticed there are more and more beauty products specifically designed for use during sleep, and even though we may not be getting our eight hours a night, at least we’ll look like we did! From products that plump your lips and tan your skin to those that simply help you sleep more soundly, we’ve rounded up 10 products to help you get a better beauty rest this spring. Sweet Dreams!
Our must-have list:
- Dream Dust: Hop on the adaptogenic bandwagon and try adding a little dream dust to your tea before bed. It’s formulated to promote sleep and relieve stress.
- Diffuser + Sleepy Blend: Try diffusing an essential oil blend that promotes sleep like lavender, ylang ylang or bergamot in your room before you get into bed. Bonus: A diffuser like this will look pretty on your nightstand.
- Sleep Face Mask: If you haven’t tried a sleep mask, you are missing out. Let the magic work on your skin while you sleep and wake up with a glow. Personally, we can’t wait to get our hands on the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, which is full of alpha hydroxy acids that gently tone and exfoliate the skin.
- Slip Pillowcase: Don’t forget your pillowcase! A silk case will prevent hair breakage, help keep your skin moisturized (because silk isn’t very absorbent) and it might even help prevent wrinkles. Drybar also makes one!
- Silk Eye Mask: Optimize your shut-eye by blocking out light with a luxe silk eye mask.
- Pillow Spray: And if oils aren’t your thing, you’ll definitely want to try this pillow spray, which has helped lull us to sleep on more than one occasion.
- Night Treatment: We’ve heard really great things about Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatment for tackling your skin overnight.
- James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face: And if you’re looking for a sun-kissed look overnight, you must try James Read’s sleep mask. Apply it to clean, exfoliated skin before you go to bed and not only will it leave you with bronze skin come morning, it will hydrate it, too.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: If we had to take a guess, this is the most popular lip sleep mask on the market—it has a cult-like following. Apply it at night and wake up with plump, hydrated puckers.
- Sound Machine: If you haven’t tried sleeping with a sound machine, you are missing out. They help drown out noise, lulling you into a deeper, better sleep and you’re less likely to wake in the night! We are fans of this simple, classic machine.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌