Can you believe it’s already the end of March? It has been quite a month, and I hope that you were able to celebrate Women’s History Month! Just because it’s over, doesn’t mean we’re done celebrating incredible women. We’ve only just begun. So much has been going on, so the GG team has come together to make sure you’re informed on all things cool and important.
What you may have missed this week:
Must Read: Midland just wrapped up a very awesome woman-focused campaign on their Instagram. Make sure that you check it out! They focused on women hoping to make significant changes in the world.
Podcasting: Schmidts Naturals just came out with their own podcast. We Tried Wellness might just be your new go-to this week.
Shop: As if we needed another reason to stock up on accessories. Have you checked out the gorgeous Ariel Gordon x Eberjey collection yet?
Must See: Christina Aguilera shocked us all with her Paper Magazine cover. Did anyone else have to do a double take?
Shop: Is anyone still riding the millennial pink train? Well for those of you still on it, Starbucks just released their tumbler line.
Shop: Did you hear about Selena Gomez’s new collab with Puma? She designed a cool pair of picks with proceeds going to the Lupus Research Alliance.
Eat: Starbucks is bringing back our their Happy Hour festivities. Use your rewards membership to score 50% espresso drink from 3pm to close.
In Case You Missed It:
- 15 Of The Prettiest Spring Handbags On Our Radar
- 14 Beauty Products We Tried + Loved This Month
- A Beautiful Colonial Remodel In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 4 Busy Ladies Share Their Morning Beauty Routine
- 8 Wellness Apps For A Healthy Body And Mind
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This March
- 6 Trends To Add To Your Spring Work Wardrobe
- 12 Easter Dresses For Every Style