So much new stuff is happening with spring in the air, and the GG team has rounded up some of the best from this past week. Check out the super cool stuff you may have missed this week.
Shop: Target recently released the home line of our dreams. Its Opalhouse line has most items priced under $30. Take our money now!
Beauty Crush: Cardi B is officially the queen of drugstore beauty. She shared her must-haves with Refinery 29.
Budget-Friendly: What do we love more than rosé? $5 rosé that’s actually delicious. Starting April 8th, California Roots will expand their $5 wine offerings with their new California Roots Rosé, available only at Target.
Free: Who doesn’t love free? Friday, April 6, Dunkin’ Donuts is having a cold brew tasting event; anyone who stops by a participating Dunkin’ store between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. will get a free 3.5-ounce cup of the new coffee.
Shop: No need to fly to Tokyo to buy these cult-favorite candles. For a limited-time, Diptyque is selling its candles online.
New Release: Kat Von D is celebrating 10 years in the beauty business with a hot new palette.
In Case You Missed It:
- 8 Facial Rollers + Stones We’re Obsessed With
- 24 Perfect Hours In Chicago
- 25 Things To Snag From The Urban Outfitters Sale Today!
- 5 Tips For Making Friends As An Adult
- How To Dress Like A French Girl This Spring
- A Look Inside This Vintage-filled Atlanta Home
- 20 Items You Need From Target This April!
- 8 Books On Art & Design We’re Reading This April
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌