From a delicious new rosé to the dress line she can’t wait to launch, here are 10 things Caitlin’s loving this April!
- Chriselle Jumpsuit: I’ve been buying jumpsuits non-stop for spring and summer and love this striped one.
- Fawn Designs Diaper Bag: Love this limited-edition dusty blue-colored bag!
- Wash With Water: I just started testing out these products with my girls and love them so far. The shampoo and body wash is so gentle and I love the scent it leaves in my daughter’s hair. Also, I’ve been wearing the lip balm every day.
- Lewis Home: I literally want everything in this collection! Crib sheets, twin duvet covers, little pouches for diaper bags, makeup and more!
- Shallow Seas Rosé: I tried this rosé (it is rosé season now, after all), and I think it’s my new favorite—light and refreshing!
- Yellow Sandals: I’m on the hunt for a pair of colorful sandals to wear during a bachelorette trip to Charleston next month and these look fun!
- Vive La Feminisme Print: I picked up a little card with this print at Brief Assembly in DC and I think I’m going to frame it for my office or daughter’s room.
- Everlane Varsity Tee: Everlane’s new varsity tees are cute. I love everything the brand does and this style is a nod to the ’90s comeback but done in a more classic way.
- Leahlani Bohemian Ruby Balancing Toner: I love pretty much any product I’ve tried by Leahlani Skincare and this new release is no different. It’s an especially hydrating toner and smells incredible, plus it has a rose quartz in the bottle!
- Gal Meets Glam Collection: I’ve loved following Julia’s journey to success and can’t wait for the launch of her dress line later this month. Everything is so feminine and sweet, just my style.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌