It’s that time of the week again, woo-hoo! It’s Friday, but most of us still have things to do. The GG team rounded up a few cool things that you may have missed this week. Catch up on some cool stuff before you start your weekend.
Keep scrolling for our favorite finds this week…
New Partnership: The cool-girl French brand we all want, Sézane, is finally available at Nordstrom!
Beauty Crush: It’s spring, and we know you’re trying to have the best nails this season. Spice up your nail game with Olive & June’s new collection of fun stickers.
Restock: Ban.do founder Jen Gotch believes you should wear your mental illness as jewelry to end the stigma and discrimination.
To Shop: May Designs not only makes adorable planners and folios. It just launched its new line of accessory bags.
New Collab: TOMS and accessory gem, Clare V., have come together to give us the cutest shoe line. A portion of the proceeds from the line will go to the Downtown Women’s Center.
To Shop: Equal Pay Day was April 4, but the fight is nowhere near done. Wear your heart on your tee with this cool piece!
Cool Find: We may have just found your next big art piece. The Electric Sister Scorpio shop is definitely speaking to vintage lovers.
New Collab: Oui Fresh recently announced that it has partnered with Aila Cosmetics on a limited-edition line of nail polishes. It is kicking off the festivities in Nashville.
New Launch: Kerry Washington just created our next go-to spring palette with Neutrogena.
In Case You Missed It:
- 15 Skirts To Add To Your Spring Wardrobe
- 20 Items We’re Snagging At The Shopbop Sale Today!
- 10 Small Businesses We Love To Shop At
- Pink Pomegranate Rose Latte
- 3 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Next Netflix Binge
- Tour The Whimsical Home Of This Award-Winning Interior Designer
- 10 Lazy Girl Beauty Hacks To Try Now
- 10 Things Caitlin’s Loving This April
- 12 Floral Babes You Should Be Following On Instagram