We get it, you’re probably busy planning for the weekend. But while you’re at it, you should definitely catch up on some highlights that you may have missed this week. Luckily, the GG team has got your back with a roundup of some essential news you may have missed this week. No more FOMO!
New Launch: Gal Meets Glam just launched a super cute, new collection. Get your wallets ready, the line will be available on her website and Nordstrom starting today!
New Collab: It might be time to release your inner skater girl with the help of this new collab. The Lazy Oaf and Vans have teamed up for a very nostalgic collaboration.
To Know: The West Coast’s beauty wishes are finally coming true. Glossier recently announced that it will be opening a new store in Los Angeles.
New Collab: Surprise, surprise, Dell is getting in on the accessory game. Dell partnered with Nikki Reed to turn recycled motherboards into a gorgeous ring collection.
To Read: Forget what you know about People’s annual “Most Beautiful” issue. It has revamped it to the “Beautiful Issue,” in hopes of sending a more empowering message. What’s more, Pink is on the cover!
New Read: One of our favorite websites, HelloGiggles, recently announced some exciting news. It’s taking its digital footprint and translating it into the print arena.
Style Crush: Finally, learn how to nail the casual look like a fashion “It” girl, thanks to Lauren Conrad! This could just be your new go-to dress code.
Must Read: Olivia Pope changed the game for us drama-addicts. However, Scandal has had a huge impact on women of color! Refinery 29 wrote a great piece on how the show has impacted many.
In Case You Missed It:
- Your Guide To The Best Beds At Every Price & Style
- 20 Free People Items Under $100 We’re Obsessed With
- Pretty & Light Summer Bedding To Makeover Your Room
- We’re In Love With This Dreamy Seaside Home In Portugal
- 9 Things Samantha’s Loving This April
- 9 Makeup Kits To Get You Ready For Summer
- 20 Budget Buys To Snag This Month
- 10 Outfits To Inspire Your Summer Wardrobe
- Everything You Need To Know About CBD-Based Beauty Products