We can’t believe April is almost over, but that also means May is just around the corner! This spring has been buzzing with a bunch of new, cool finds, and of course, extra outdoor time thanks to this warmer weather. Get your wish lists ready, because our founder, Taylor Sterling, is sharing all of the things she’s been loving this April. Out with the old, and in with the fabulous.
- Weleda Skin Food: This product has been a cult favorite since 1926, but it’s new to me! I’ve been using it on my very dry hands this month and it’s really helping. Plus, I love the scent.
- Home of the Hovey Sisters on A Cup of Jo: I’m completely obsessed with the home of designer sisters Hollister and Porter Hovey on A Cup of Jo. I’m sort of a maximalist so this unique home really speaks to my inner hoarder!
- Loeffler Randall Straw Circle Tote: We have started planning our summer vacations. Naturally, I’ve started planning my wardrobe. This bag is high on the list.
- Malka Dina Artifact Bookends: One of my favorite artists, Malka Dina, made these bookends that are calling my name.
- Bohemian Residence: This book! Oh my goodness, it is good. Every single page is filled with jaw-dropping design. The minute I saw it I knew I had to have it. My home library is getting there! Plus, Morgan’s home is in it.
- Emmanuelle Khanh: I’ve become very enamored with Emmanuelle Khanh’s style and work during the New Wave movement of the ’60s. Her oversized, thick sunglasses are everything I ever wanted.
- Office Magazine: I’m loving this magazine filled with amazing stylists, photographers and talents. This cover is all kinds of rad.
- Musier Paris: Popular French blogger Adenorah launched her own fashion label, but what I’m really into is the look book. The editing and colors are totally dreamy.
- Entler 3-Globe Table Lamp: I’ve been eyeing this lamp for a couple years now. It’s totally weird, but that’s why I love it so much!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌