It’s time for our weekly finds once again! The GG team has come together to show you some really cool stuff that you may have missed out on this past week. Let’s face it, we’re all busy, so we’re helping you stay up to date on the latest.
Check out our team’s weekly finds below!
New Tech: Moms, it’s your turn to get excited. Amazon recently announced the debut of its Echo Dot Kids Edition.
To Know: We are all about powerful women! Meet Emily X.R. Pan, a fearless female looking to change the way we talk about mental health.
To Eat: Science now proves that your dark chocolate habit is actually healthy for you. Yay!
To Know: The eldest Kardashian has joined the Environmental Working Group (EWG) in D.C. to speak on our national laws regulating cosmetic products. This cause really is eye-opening!
For Fun: Did you know that there’s an inflatable unicorn paradise in the Phillippines. We’re ready to book our ticket! Plus, there are rumors now that this park is coming to the U.S.
To Read: It’s no secret that we like to follow LC.com closely. She shared some really fun things she’s currently loving, so check them out for yourself! P.S. those lovely cupcakes are from the Sweet Laurel Bakery.
To Shop: Rachel Harrah just launched her very own clothing line. You’ll want to live in these blouses all spring long.
In Case You Missed It:
- 13 Clean(er) Cocktails You Won’t Feel Guilty About Enjoying
- How To Take A Trip To Paris From Your Own Home
- 18 Summer Staples To Buy At Today’s Old Navy Sale!
- 15 One-Piece Swimsuits To Shop This Summer
- Catch All The Good Vibes With This Energy Medicine Healer’s Stunning Home
- 10 Geometric Manicures We’re Obsessed With For Summer
- 15 Things Your Home Office Needs To Be Productive
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This Month
- 5 Clean Beauty Brands We Swear By