Who else has been ready for Cinco de Mayo since like, Monday? Woohoo! Before you head out of the office early today, check out some of the really cool stories and things that we’ve been loving this week.
New Launch: Madewell and Crewcuts are getting together for an adorable Mother’s Day campaign. Get your kids a chic outfit that will match yours!
New Collab: Lulu DK and Danielle Bernstein of We Wore What are collaborating on a very chic line of jewelry that will be available in 50 Nordstrom stores nationwide as well as on Nordstrom.com on May 9.
Wellness Goodies: We have been big fans of Moon Juice for awhile, and we’re super excited about the release of its first-ever adaptogen capsule, SuperYou. If you haven’t been down with the “dusts,” you’ll want to give this a try!
To Know: We all bounced around wondering what on earth would be involved within the IKEA x Virgil Abloh collaboration. We finally get our first peek thanks to Dezeen!
To Watch: Actress, mama and all-around social media babe, Busy Philipps, is getting her own talk show. The new show will be on E! and you can bet we’ll be tuning in to support our fellow boss babe.
To Shop: Draper James and Crate and Barrel came together for a co-designed new line. This will surely be your go-to for summer entertainment.
In Case You Missed It:
- 9 Margarita Recipes To Try This Cinco De Mayo
- 15 Things To Snag From Target Right Now
- 3 Tropical Drinks To Treat Your Mama To On Mother’s Day
- 10 Books We’re Adding To Our May Reading List
- This Pattern-Filled East Bay, California Home Is A Color Lover’s Dream
- The Ultimate Guide For Glamping Must-Haves
- 20 New Summer Arrivals From Nordstrom We’re Buying Today
- 6 Pink Sand Beaches Giving Us Wanderlust