Summer is so close we can almost taste it! Caitlin’s loving this change of seasons and ready to welcome warmer weather with espadrille flatforms and a frilly sundress, but also enjoy those quiet moments at home with a cozy new robe, the best lounging romper, and a delicious new tea blend.
Here are 10 things Caitlin’s loving this month.
- May Coop Raw Sauce: I’m dying to try this maple tree sap-infused toner that’s supposed to be amazing!
- Lewis x Appointed Notebook: I’m a notebook junkie, and two of my favorite independent brands just collaborated on these beautiful notebooks. I used an Appointed notebook for all of 2017, and have been meaning to get a new one for this year!
- Sisters Set: I discovered this brand through Erica’s Instagram and can’t wait for it to come back in stock. The packaging is great, plus 40 percent of the proceeds are donated to women’s health.
- The Sunday Romper: This is the most comfortable romper for wearing around the house, and I even wore it out on a date night with heeled mules. I just got it in gray!
- Sole Society Cadiz Sandal: I’m finally willing to give the ‘flatform’ trend a try, and these are one of a few pairs I’m considering. They look stylish yet comfy, too.
- Besteas Feminitea: I love, love, love this tea. When you’ve been drinking pre-made teabags for a while and switch to loose tea, the difference is so incredible. I like to sip this in the evenings instead of my glass of wine during the week.
- Mother and Child by Claiborne Swanson Frank: I’m dying to get my hands on this new coffee table book. It’s only available for pre-order now, but I’m hoping it’s released soon.
- MAMA Robe: I recently collaborated with the maternity and nursing line, Belabumbum, on this super-soft mama robe. It’s perfect for lounging around the house (or sipping rosé after the babies go to bed) and would make a great baby shower gift!
- Madewell Dress: I’m a sucker for a feminine dress and love all of Madewell’s new arrivals.
- You’ve Got This Mama Book: The creator of Tubby Todd recently came out with a self-care book for mamas and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!