If there’s one thing we love here at Glitter Guide, it’s flowers. We love flowers anytime, anywhere, and our beauty routine is no exception! We love the benefits that flowers can provide to tired skin in need of repair or a pick me up. Step into the season and feel the bloom of spring with these floral-infused beauty products.
- Diptyque Infused Face Oil
- Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil
- Sisley Paris Express Flower Gel Mask
- Allies of Skin Molecular Saviour Mist
- True Botanicals Deep Repair Eye Serum
- Chantecaille Blanc Gardenia Brightening Emulsion
- Kora Organics Calming Lavender Mist
- Fresh Rose Floral Toner
- Herbivore Botanicals Orchid Youth-Preserving Facial Oil
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum
- Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist
- Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence
- Chantecaille Flower Infused Cleansing Milk
- UMA Nourishing Hair Oil
- Farmaesthetics Vassar Rose Perfecting Polish
Shop the post:
Find more beauty inspiration with these recent posts: 13 Beauty Products That Will Make Your Skin Summer-Ready & 5 Clean Beauty Brands We Swear By.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.