It’s that time of the week again! Mother’s Day is coming up, so of course, we have a lot of gift ideas for you. Make sure to check out this week’s post below, in case you may have missed something from the website. The GG team has come together to share some awesome stories and happenings that we came across during the week!
New Launch: Rough Linen recently launched a new capsule collection, Touch. Every piece in the Touch line is versatile, and of course, is made of 100 percent pure linen.
To Shop: Ban.do’s cult-favorite planners are back! They have been redesigned, and of course, have some super adorable new covers. Plus, 1 percent of all sales on bando.com go to Bring Change to Mind, an incredible nonprofit organization dedicated to encouraging dialogue about mental health.
New Launch: CoverGirl has been rebranding, and recently launched its most inclusive line of foundation yet. The TruBlend Matte Foundation will now have 40 shades that match more than 99 percent of skin tones.
To Shop: Are you as obsessed with the upcoming royal wedding as we are? Apparently, Meghan Markle’s favorite shoe brand is just as excited. It designed a capsule collection specifically inspired by the royal wedding.
New Launch: On of our go-to beauty brands, Glossier, just released their first mascara! It’s called Lash Slick, and it’s meant to hold a curl and is flake-free.
In Case You Missed It:
- Everything You Need To Build A Summer Capsule Wardrobe
- 20 Of The Cutest New Topshop Arrivals We Need Right Now
- Step Into Spring With These Floral-Infused Beauty Products
- See Why We’re Swooning Over This Light & Feminine Charleston Home
- 20 Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts You Can Get On Amazon Prime
- 10 Things Caitlin’s Loving This May
- It’s Time To Toss These Items From Your Closet Right Now
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.