Happy Friday! Is anyone else ready to sleep in tomorrow? Before we start planning for the future, the GG team has gathered some of the top stories that we’re currently loving.
To DIY: Thinking of throwing a Fourth of July bash? Here are some awesome ideas to style your most patriotic drinks.
New Collab: A go-to stylist and a cult denim brand? Yes, please! Have you seen the Karla Welch X Levi’s collection yet? A portion of the profits are going to the Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund.
To Know: We absolutely love Chrissy Teigen’s honesty. She doesn’t hold back on real motherhood this time around either.
To Know: Our favorite beauty authority is now offering in-store beauty classes for the trans, nonbinary community!
New Launch: We love fun collaborations! Target is launching a new collection of treats and fashions with the Museum of Ice Cream.
New Launch: Our friends at Dôen are celebrating a new collection for summer. However, we’re celebrating the fact that the new collection is breastfeeding-friendly, and features models also doing so!
To Know: Missguided’s latest campaign is its most positive one yet! The new campaign, #InYourOwnSkin, is celebrating models with ‘imperfections.’
To Shop: Del Toro wants you to wear your favorite foods on your feet. The shoe brand recently launched a collection of its cult-favorite luxury slippers based on fun foods.
In Case You Missed It:
- A Summer Vacation Capsule Wardrobe For All Your Travel Fun
- 5 Fruit- & Floral-Infused Water Recipes
- Our Top Picks From The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale
- The Prettiest Summer PJs For All Your Sweet Dreams
- Glitter Guide’s 2018 Summer To-Do List
- Fresh & Quick Breakfasts To Try This Summer
- 22 Home Items To Buy During Target’s Memorial Day Sale!
- The Darling 1920’s Los Angeles Abode Of Alex Noiret
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This May
- 15 Beauty Essentials For Your Summer Beach Days
- 10 Light Summer Appetizers For Memorial Day Weekend