Rainbows, stripes and sandals, oh my! Those are just a few of the things you can expect to find on Samantha’s must-have list this June. Check those out and more on her list below. We’re pretty sure you’re going to add a few of these items to your own must-have list, so get your virtual carts ready!
- Kelli Murray Rainbow Print: My living room is basically rainbow-themed now, and I couldn’t resist this print by my sweet friend and Rylee + Cru designer, Kelli Murray.
- Loeffler Randall Lilly Sandal: My wish list is currently topped by all things Loeffler Randall, and these sandals are perfection.
- Glacce Crystal Elixir Water Bottle: I’m always trying to increase my water intake, and this bottle is perfect for on the go or when working at home.
- Gunn & Swain Beach Blankets: It’s officially summer weather here and I’ve already taken my first beach trip of the season. Living in San Diego is the best for summer beach days and this Gunn & Swain blanket is the cutest for lounging on the sand!
- Lizzo: I first saw this babe on an episode of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” and fell in love with her music. Now I love her even more because of her fearlessness and body positivity on Instagram.
- Balmain FW18: The second I saw this collection for the first time back in March, I began obsessing. I’m pretty sure those holographic mermaid sequins are what the inside of my brain looks like.
- ban.do Serious Business Woman Tee: I’ve been trying to convince Taylor to get these so we can wear matching tees during our weekly meeting, but so far no dice.
- Monastery Rose Cleansing Oil: I’ve been using this cleansing oil (I’m a double cleanser!) for a couple weeks and I love how it removes all of my makeup and makes my skin feel. Plus, the scent is amazing.
- School of Side Hustle: This new web series with our friends at Create & Cultivate provides some great insight for budding entrepreneurs and actionable takeaways for those looking to start or grow a business.
- Applied Empathy: The New Language of Leadership by Michael Ventura: I come from a background in finance, a world of no empathy, and HR, a world full of empathy. This book has some great insights on leading your team with empathy in order to help grow your system as a whole.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.