As much as we love it, that summer sun can be brutal when it comes to skin and hair. We’ve already shared some of our favorite SPF products, and now we want to tell you all about some of our favorite summer hair finds! Your scalp and your hair itself need extra protection during these summer months, so keep reading to see the tried-and-true products we love.
- Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System ($36): Our business manager swears by this two-step system for color-treated or damaged hair.
- Boost Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner ($30): ACV is a serious powerhouse when it comes to haircare. If you haven’t incorporated it into your routine yet, it’s time.
- Lisse Luxe Hair Towel ($30): Did you know regular bathroom towels can actually damage your hair when you use them to dry your strands?
- Sans[ceuticals] Moisture & Protein Infusion ($43): This revolutionary serum strengthens and mends your hair from the inside out.
- Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Hairspray ($24): Perfect for those effortless summer beach waves.
- Slip Silk Scrunchies ($39): Protect your hair from breakage while keeping it securely in place.
- Rahua Elixer Hair Drops ($105): Yes, it has a hefty price tag, but this liquid gold is worth every penny.
- Sun Radiance Protective Oil With Ylang-Ylang Wax ($18): A super lightweight oil that basically works as a shield against sun, sand, chlorine and all the other summer elements.
- Coola Organic Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30 ($26): Have you ever had a sunburn on your scalp? It’s the worst!
- Green Olive & Lavender Scalp Oil ($18.50): After a day in the sun, your scalp needs some TLC. The natural plant extracts in this scalp oil help remove buildup while also nourishing the scalp.
- Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hairspray ($18): This one is a must for all you wavy and curly-haired babes out there.
- CAVIAR CC Cream For Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction ($26): If you can only buy one product to protect your hair this summer, this one does all the heavy lifting.
- Ouai Air Dry Foam ($28): Because who wants to use a blow dryer in the summer?
shop the post:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.