We’re getting all of the awesome Friday feels! We’ve collected some of the best news from this week, and can’t wait to share it all with you here. Enjoy!
To Know: There is no such thing as an average model. Aerie’s new campaign features models with disabilities and we’re so here for it!
To Buy: Not getting enough rosé this summer? Angry Orchard recently debuted a rosé ice cream, and we’re dying to try it.
New Collab: J.Crew is finally releasing a plus-size line. It is collaborating with Universal Standard to kick off its inclusive sizing strategy.
To Know: We love great sustainable clothes. Flare recently released a list of its top 10 favorite ethical plus-size brands!
To Know: ASOS recently made waves with its latest design. The brand teamed up with Chloe Ball-Hopkins to launch a waterproof jumpsuit specially made for people who use wheelchairs.
New Launch: Net-A-Porter recently collaborated with Gucci to create a kids line. They’ll be dressing babies to kids aged 12.
New Launch: Campaign Living is at it again. It just launched a new line of ottomans we all want for our homes.
In Case You Missed It:
- Taylor Sterling’s Skincare Routine + How She’s Getting Rid Of Acne
- 15 Wrap Dresses To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 7 Bathrooms That Will Make You Want To Go Pink
- 13 Products To Save Your Hair This Summer
- What To Pack For Palm Springs
- Take A Peek Inside This Monochrome Remodeled 50’s Charmer
- How To Have A More Mindful Morning Routine
- 17 New Arrivals From Target We’re Obsessing Over
- Nicole’s Nighttime Skincare Routine