From a dreamy chair and linen sheets to a handbag and jewelry and so much more, Samantha’s list of favorites things this month is so good. Get ready to swoon over her picks, and we wouldn’t be surprised if one or two of these end up on your own must-have lists. Keep scrolling to find out what made the cut this month.
1. Gustavo Bittencourt: The chair of my dreams, if I’m being honest. But everything this Brazilian designer creates is straight-up magic.
2. What Would Dolly Do? Jacket: Wait, HOW do I not own this already?!
3. Seasta Surf Swim Shorts: Why are cute kids’ bathing suits either $200 or super hard to find? I love the cut and styles of these swim shorts for my 2-year-old. He looks way too cute in them!
4. BlockShop Textiles Print: You know when you’re coveting something and then it literally starts popping up everywhere online? I took it as a sign that this incredible woodblock print from Blockshop Textiles was meant to be mine. I am counting down the days until it gets here!
5. Clare V. Circle Clutch: I was stalking this bag online for awhile, but when I saw it in person at our birthday party, I knew I had to have it. Check out the cute custom monogram here. The pink-and-green combo is too fun!
6. Outstanding In The Field: It is on my lifetime bucket list to go to one of these amazing farm-to-table dinners quite literally in the middle of a field. I’m so excited it is finally stopping by my city!
7. Studio Iebis Jewelry: I found these gems on Pinterest and now the problem is to decide which ones to buy first!
8. The Power Of Introverts: This TED Talk by Wallstreet lawyer Susan Cain really speaks to me as an introvert in an extrovert world. Sometimes our industry can make introverts feel anti-social or out of place, but she does a great job explaining how our inwardness is actually a gift.
9. Linen Bedding: What took me so long to jump onboard the linen bedding train? We’re redoing our bedroom (OK, whole house) and new bedding was my first thought. Our sheets from Parachute are like butter, and the linen summer cover I got from Rough Linen is the perfect summer bedding for this heatwave!
10. Lilah B. Beauty: This is one of my new favorite makeup lines for sure. It’s clean, minimalistic, but it works. I’ve had the hardest time finding a “clean” foundation, and this one is killer. I also can’t get enough of the Eye Quad palette and the Lip & Cheek duo.
shop sam’s favs:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.