It’s the end of the week, and we’ve got all of the news that you need to know about. Team GG is bringing you our favorite Friday finds. So pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee, and get up to date on happenings in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
New Launch: We use a Beautyblender for almost every makeup application, and now, the company is releasing a long-wear foundation that we’re just dying to try.
To Know: Before there was a ‘Mama Monster,’ we had Cher. The legend recently revealed that she recorded an entire album of ABBA covers. We need to hear it now!
New Launch: Are you looking for makeup according to your astrological sign? Look no further! Wet n Wild is launching a zodiac makeup collection.
New Launch: A makeup line from a former Allure magazine editor…you got that right! Linda Wells created Flesh, a beauty line that is new and already buzzing.
To Shop: WeWork has proven to be much more than a standard co-working space. It just opened a retail store selling products made by its members.
To Shop: Feeling the blues from missing Coachella? Beyonce and Balmain are launching a Beychella-inspired line with profits going to a good cause.
New Launch: Korean beauty retailer, Peach & Lily, just introduced an epic skincare line. We’ll take one of everything, please.
To Shop: Model turned…eyewear designer? Yes, please! Lily Cole just launched a new line of eco-friendly sunglasses.
In Case You Missed It:
- How To Work With An E-Designer To Create Your Dream Space
- Glitter Guide’s July Budget Buys
- 13 Cool Pink Couches At Every Price
- 10 Of The Cutest Hats To Wear This Summer
- This 1930’s Southern Home Delightfully Mixes Old + New
- 20 Of The Best Products From Anthropologie’s New Wellness Shop
- 15 Urban Outfitters Home Finds To Spruce Up Your Space
- 10 Things Samantha Is Loving This July
- 10 Spaces For Endless Summer Décor Inspiration
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.