It’s the end of the week, and we’ve got all of the news that you need to know about. Team GG is bringing you our favorite Friday finds. So pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee, and get up to date on happenings in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
New Launch: We use a Beautyblender for almost every makeup application, and now, the company is releasing a long-wear foundation that we’re just dying to try.
To Know: Before there was a ‘Mama Monster,’ we had Cher. The legend recently revealed that she recorded an entire album of ABBA covers. We need to hear it now!
New Launch: Are you looking for makeup according to your astrological sign? Look no further! Wet n Wild is launching a zodiac makeup collection.
New Launch: A makeup line from a former Allure magazine editor…you got that right! Linda Wells created Flesh, a beauty line that is new and already buzzing.
To Shop: WeWork has proven to be much more than a standard co-working space. It just opened a retail store selling products made by its members.
To Shop: Feeling the blues from missing Coachella? Beyonce and Balmain are launching a Beychella-inspired line with profits going to a good cause.
New Launch: Korean beauty retailer, Peach & Lily, just introduced an epic skincare line. We’ll take one of everything, please.
To Shop: Model turned…eyewear designer? Yes, please! Lily Cole just launched a new line of eco-friendly sunglasses.
In Case You Missed It:
- How To Work With An E-Designer To Create Your Dream Space
- Glitter Guide’s July Budget Buys
- 13 Cool Pink Couches At Every Price
- 10 Of The Cutest Hats To Wear This Summer
- This 1930’s Southern Home Delightfully Mixes Old + New
- 20 Of The Best Products From Anthropologie’s New Wellness Shop
- 15 Urban Outfitters Home Finds To Spruce Up Your Space
- 10 Things Samantha Is Loving This July
- 10 Spaces For Endless Summer Décor Inspiration
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌