Another week, another set of fabulous new Friday finds from Team GG. From new fashion launches to incredible news, we want to keep you informed on the latest and greatest.
To Know: Who knew Revlon was getting into music? We sure didn’t! The beauty brand debuted a music video in honor of its Volumizing Mascara.
To Know: Huda Beauty is at the top of its game. It just launched an elevator makeup challenge, granting the winner a $5,000 scholarship.
To Buy: The Disney x TOMS Sleeping Beauty collection is here, and we’re going to need one of each!
To Know: The Girl Scouts is expanding its program in all of the right ways. It has a new STEM badge, which will hopefully help get girls involved in science at a young age.
New Launch: When we heard Marie Kondo was getting into products, we knew we needed to keep an eye on her. Her first product is a line of sleek boxes to help you store your clutter.
New Launch: We love everything Oh Joy! because it’s always gorgeous and functional. Now the blogger has a new line of washable rugs coming our way!
In Case You Missed It:
- 15 Pairs Of Sneakers To Make You Re-Think Your Favorite Heels
- 15 Rooms That Show You Shouldn’t Be Scared Of Wallpaper
- Inside The Bright + Happy Home Of Sunny Circle Studio’s Erin Wheeler
- Beauty Buys French Girls Love
- Top 5 Charity Fitness Events For Summer
- Stylish Size-Inclusive Brands We Love
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This Month
- All Of The Best Finds From The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
- 9 Female Photographers We love To Follow On Instagram
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.