It’s Friday, and guess what? It’s August! We can’t believe the end of summer is nearing. It’s definitely time to soak up the sun. But before you do that, be sure to check out what team GG has been loving this week.
To win: We’ve teamed up with our friends at PetalFox to give one lucky winner a year of flowers delivered to their door! Enter to win here!
To Know: Calling all beauty junkies! Team GG wants your help on our next post. We want to know the best beauty advice that you’ve ever received. Share your response here!
New Launch: You already know that team GG is all about the glitter. Drybar is launching its brand-new Glitter Spritzer with Too Faced, and we are super excited!
To Shop: ’90s fashion is so on trend right now for summer and fall. The Urban Outfitters x Laura Ashley collection may be all you need to feed your fashion nostalgia.
New Launch: Target recently released Wild Fable, a line of even more ’90s-inspired fashion. Check out the new look for yourself.
New collab: Two of our favorites, Richer Poorer and Ban.do have teamed up for their very first collab with the release of their sock line. You can bet we’ll be pairing these with every shoe we own!
New Launch: Perhaps your makeup stash needs a little Disney update. Spectrum is launching a Minnie Mouse collection.
To Buy: If you’re in the market to buy a new bikini, consider Joan Smalls’s new collection. Plus, it’s at Walmart, so you know it’s affordable!
To Know: Dia&Co wants plus-size women to embrace and love their bodies. That’s why it recently released its #DiaARMy campaign.
In Case You Missed It:
- 8 Outdoor Spaces That Will Inspire Your Own Small Space Oasis
- 9 Books To Add To Your August Reading List
- Fall Trends That You Can Start Wearing Right Now
- Start Your Own Thing: 5 Fears To Squash
- Peek Inside Esther Lee’s Airy + Light-Filled Bungalow
- Every Home Décor Item We Want From The Nordstrom Sale!
- We Went To A Harry Styles Concert + Here’s What Happened
- 8 Easy Ways To Achieve Financial Freedom