This month, Sam’s loving everything pretty in pink—from furniture, clothing, home décor, rosé and more. The items on this list are sure to make Sam happy, and we think you’ll find a few things to add to your own wish list. Happy Shopping!
- Geo Series Side Table by Rael Made: These tables are handmade by a local San Diego woodworker, and I WANT ONE SO BAD. The design is so cool and I haven’t seen anything else like it on the market.
- St. Frank Textiles: I’ve been working on making a lot of updates to our house and I’ve been obsessed with these St. Frank Terracota Classic Kuba Cloth pillows for ages.
- Noble Vines 515 Rosé: I’m very, very picky about my rosé. It has to be dry, but balanced. I love this Provence-style rosé from Noble Vines, especially on hot summer days.
- Gray Matters Marmo Sandal in Rosa: When fashion becomes art. The hand-painted heels on this shoe are magic.
- Chloé Sunglasses: One of these days I’ll own a pair of Chloé sunglasses, and this style fits all my ’70s dreams
- Nepantla: An Anthology Dedicated to Queer Poets of Color: I picked this up at Browser Books during my last SF trip, and it’s just beautiful.
- Finding Vivian Maier: If you love documentaries, this one is a must-watch. Vivian Maier is an incredible street film photographer who worked as a nanny by day. The documentary follows the story of how her negatives were found and published after her death and works to uncover who she really was.
- Eclectic Goods Blush Pink Accent Chair: Lord help me if that isn’t my dream chair.
- Simone Rocha: Basically the entire RTW collection, I can’t pick just one. It gives me Mary Lennox a la “The Secret Garden” vibes and I’m here for it.
- Glamcor Riki Skinny Vanity Mirror: I have a love-hate relationship with this mirror. I wanted a really good vanity mirror because I always love/hate the ones they have in hotel rooms when I travel. This mirror is so intense, it’s incredible. The only problem I have with it is, I used to think I was good at doing my makeup before I got up close and personal with this one! It’s just too good.
- The Laurel Inn: Speaking of hotels, during my most recent trip to San Francisco, I was able to stay at the cutest boutique hotel, The Laurel Inn. If you’re heading to SF, I can’t recommend this adorable spot enough. You can see more pics and learn more about my stay here.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.