Our founder, Taylor Sterling, always has the best finds on her monthly favorites lists, and this month does not disappoint. From all-natural cosmetics and vintage-inspired clothing to home décor and a film challenge, this list covers it all, and we can’t wait for you to check out all the dreamy goods.
- Lilah B. Lip & Cheek in B.True: I recently started using Lilah B. and I love it all! It’s a natural makeup line with so many beautiful designed products. This mauve pink color is my favorite right now.
- Lily Ashwell on Instagram: I love Lily Ashwell’s clothing. She’s got a great eye for vintage/’90s-inspired designs. I mean, her mom is the legend Rachel Ashwell, but it’s her eye for photography and creating a mood I’m most excited about. I love her Instagram, her films and overall vibe. I have a goal of being a Lily Ashwell muse one day.
- Heather Taylor’s Home: I’ve been a massive fan of Heather for years. I really admire her uniqueness, warmth and hustle. Her home design is always impeccable and truly her own. I basically want my entire house to look like hers.
- Ulla Johnson: Ulla Johnson is my favorite designer. I would wear literally everything she makes. This lace dress is BEYOND. Now if only I had an extra $2K lying around. One can dream.
- At Home With Podcast: I’ve been watching Lily and Anna on YouTube for years. I love that they are relatable, strong-minded, dedicated women who are also good friends. Their podcast is a delight to listen to on my morning commute.
- Tamar Mogendorff at Adaptations NY : I’m utterly obsessed with Adaptions NY. It is the epitome of how to turn ’80s home décor into a modern room. I also love Tamar Mogendorff and have a cherished piece of hers in my kids’ room. Now I need the shell pillows. Clearly.
- Film Photography: This month, I started a film challenge where I take a photo on a camera other than my phone each day. I’ve really enjoyed it. I love photography and have wanted to get back into taking pictures with my cameras. I’ve started playing around on a point-and-shoot film camera (I got a Olympus Mju ii 35mm on Etsy) and I love it! There is nothing quite like film photos.
- Batsheva Dresses: I’ve been closely following Batsheva dresses for a while now, and I finally got one! I love that she’s bringing back prairie dresses in such a fresh, cool way. Now I need to get my hands in her metallic ones.
This was fun, let’s keep the #TeamGlitterGuide goods coming: Everything Samantha Is Loving This Month and Team Glitter Guide Got Stranded On A Desert Island: Music Edition.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌