Goodbye August, and hello September! But before we start celebrating the unofficial beginning of autumn, it’s time to catch up on what team GG has been loving this week. Cool new products, and some news you may not have heard.
New Launch: This new brand is also a new movement; One Tough Bitch‘s motivational jewelry is a good reminder that when the going gets tough, you’re even tougher!
New Launch: There is no such thing as having too many face masks. We need options! Thankfully, GlamGlow is getting ready to launch its new TropicalCleanse formula.
To Shop: There’s no avoiding the fact that Ipsy is a top beauty subscription brand. However, now it’s finally introducing a new option where you can subscribe to get full-sized beauty items at a fraction of their actual cost.
New Launch: Leave it to YSL Beauty to keep up with innovations. Now the brand will be launching the YSL Beauty Hotel in New York during fashion week this September!
To Know: The spring was met with teachers getting a big win after striking, but the fight isn’t over. The movement is still growing, and we need to support it.
To Know: If you need any other reason to shop Fenty Beauty, here it is! Rihanna is partnering with the Global Partnership for Education and the Campaign for Female Education to donate proceeds from her newest launch for scholarships for girls in Malawi.
New Launch: ColourPop recently introduced its new affordable skincare line, Fourth Ray Beauty. With the price and the promise, what’s there not to love?
In Case You Missed It:
- Our Ultimate Fall Shopping Wish List
- Top 10 Healthier Labor Day Desserts
- 15 Products That Will Beautify You While You Sleep
- Vintage Meets Modern In Courtney Halverson’s LA Home
- 5 Female-Led TEDtalks That Will Inspire You
- The Best Fall Shoe Guide, Like Ever.
- Stylish Rugs To Shake Up Your Space
- A Mission We Love: GAIA Empowered Refugee Women
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This Month
- Simple Cocktails For Labor Day Weekend
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.