Happy Friday, loves! Team GG is, of course, sharing what we’ve been loving this week. And we hope that you’ve been enjoying New York Fashion Week, and all the new things that have come with it. Now it’s time to dive into some awesome finds, and notes of inspiration.
To snag ASAP: Richer Poorer just released a second iteration of its cult-favorite, 1,000+ person waitlist bralette, the cutout bralette to pair with the new women’s boxers, made for comfort. But they’re also perfect for those sheer outfits that leave you wondering, “how do I wear this?”. You’ll find us in the bralette and boxers all weekend long!
To Shop: Who can say “no” to a good sale? Ban.do is having a warehouse sale on Sept. 22 and 23, at its LA penthouse and online at bando.com.
To Know: Marco Marco’s NYFW show included a full casting of transgender models. This is possibly the most inclusive of all the fashion shows thus far.
To Know: This year’s NYFW is full of fashion—and activism. This exclusive vending machine supports the Women’s World Banking.
New Launch: If you’ve been dying to shop some cool finds that embrace your inner French-girl style, you’re in luck. The Sézane x Sea collaboration is here!
To Know: Get your Pinterest button ready! Rodarte’s flower hair sculptures were the shining stars of the runway.
To Shop: Society6 just released a new line of customizable furniture. Plus, the line is here to stay! The company is planning to add even more options in 2019.
In Case You Missed It:
- The Best 2018 Fall Capsule Wardrobe
- 7 Cute Fall Home Updates That Will Work In A Rental
- Yes, You Can Totally Still Wear Sandals In The Fall
- Inside An Amazon Art Director’s Seattle Condo
- 5 Things You Should Know How To Cook Before Moving Out
- 10 Layered Outfits To Inspire Your Fall Wardrobe
- I Got Dressed For A Week & This Is What I Learned
- 15 New Target Arrivals To Snag Before They Sell Out
- Our Must-Have Clean Beauty Swaps For Hair
- Taylor Sterling’s Favorite Podcasts
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.