Ooh, I love that Friday feeling! Forget the to-do list, it’s the weekend people. But before you sign off early, check out what Team GG has had on its radar this week.
New Collab: OK, is it just me, or has PBTeen been reading my mind lately? Its newest collab with Benefit Cosmetics caught all of our eyes, and now we’re on the hunt for this adorable line.
To Know: Nostalgia has been ruling over the latest trends. And now, Cindy Crawford graces the cover of Vogue Spain, just 30 years after her first appearance. She’s looking as flawless as ever.
To Know: Current ‘It’ girl, Duckie Thot, is officially the newest ambassador for L’Oréal Paris. Congrats, gorgeous! The Sudanese beauty made her debut during Paris Fashion Week.
To Shop: We are loving how the fashion industry is redefining the use of vending machines. Lululemon now has a free vending machine for your wellness needs!
New Launch: Get your tracksuits ready, Juicy Couture just released a makeup line.
In Case You Missed It:
- 10 Of The Most Stylish Kitchens We’ve Ever Featured
- 5 Fall Foods For Magical, Glowing Skin
- How To Dress For Fall When It’s Still Hot As Hell Out
- 4 Boots That Go With Any Fall Outfit
- Take a Peek Into This Designer’s Organic, Eclectic Home
- 10 Things To Do Instead Of Giving In To The Urge To Get Bangs
- 8 Fall Salads That You Can Take With You To Work
- What Taylor Sterling Is Loving This Month
- 10 Cute Halloween Costumes You Can Wear To Work
- 20 Ridiculously Cute Home Décor Finds You Can Get At H&M
- 10 Of The Coziest Airbnbs To Escape To This Fall
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.