I wait all summer to retire my light pinks and bright oranges for moody fall tones. It’s the best mani season of the year, and here are some colors to get you and your mani in the fall spirit. We’ve got the best nail colors that you’ll fall in love with this season.
- I love Smith and Cult’s pretty gold lid and this burnt orange color that is the perfect fall hue.
- This non-toxic nail polish, “Mi Amore,” is a great muted pink tone.
- This mauvey hue is the perfect way to do a fall nude.
- Deborah Lippmann’s “Lost in a Dream” is a great option for a cooler-toned polish.
- A little pricey for nail polish, but the chic bottle and unique gray color make up for it in my opinion.
- A chic olive green is the perfect way to ease your way from a summer pedi into fall with the between seasons in California where you’re wearing sandals until Thanksgiving.
- This Sally Hansen Gel polish is the prettiest fall nude.
- This muted berry color “In Stitches” is so pretty and understated for fall.
- This polish has the cutest label, is non-toxic and has an awesome color range. I love this warm nude called “Terra.”