A dining room table holds a lot of sentiment in it. You eat your family meals there, celebrate holidays, help kids with their homework. However, dining room tables can be pretty pricey if you’re looking for a really stylish one. One of our favorite ways to spruce up the dining space is by investing in unique dining room chairs. You can stick with a singular style or mix and match to your heart’s content. Luckily, there’s some super affordable ones that you can snag at a steal and mix it up whenever you want a change.
- Set of 2 Carlisle High Back Dining Chair ($79.99)
- Geller Dining Chair ($99.99)
- Bend Goods Betty Dining Chair ($450)
- Thibodeau Upholstered Dining Chair ($119.99)
- Seppich Upholstered Dining Chair ($317.99)
- Mid-Century Modern Velvet Dining Chair ($119)
- Orb Upholstered Dining Chair – Pop Art Jacquard ($199.99)
- Maluku Natural Rattan Dining Chair ($239)
- Louis Ghost Chair ($445)
- Poly & Bark Dining Chair ($54.54)
shop the post:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌