You guys, it’s basically Christmas. How the heck is it October already? I’m floored. And also, my house is overwhelmingly full of pumpkins. I feel like I’ve been sharing a lot about myself on the site lately. I recently shared my home tour, my struggle with anxiety disorders and feelings of failure at not being a homeowner, but now I’m excited to share with you all the things that brought me a little joy this month. Keep reading to see what I loved and what’s currently topping my wish list.
- Gucci’s Tribute To Dolly: In its SS19 collection, Gucci paid not one, but two tributes to my lifelong idol, Dolly Parton. This sweatshirt plus the hot pink sequined pants are basically my dream outfit in real life.
- Sony Mirrorless A6000: I bought this camera for our Maui trip (that ended up getting cancelled) and now I’m basically a professional photographer. OK, not even close, but I’m obsessed with learning about it and taking pictures everywhere we go. It’s really fun to have a new hobby!
- The Greatest Love Story Ever Told: An Oral History by Nick Offerman & Megan Mullulay: You can keep Beyoncé and Jay-Z, this is my power couple. If you need to believe in real love, read this book.
- The Object Enthusiast Ceramics: I probably cruise this website once a week and add things to my cart and then chicken out because I can’t decide. I’m leaning toward this Palo Santo tray right now, but I also have my eye on the rainbow trinket dish. What’s a girl to do?
- I’m With The Band Headbands: I first saw these in Regina’s home tour, and I’m obsessed. I have this 70’s green turban and one of the scarf ties and they are my new go-to for days I don’t feel like doing my hair.
- Marrow Fine Illumination Ring: I don’t really own any fine jewelry except for my wedding ring, but this one from Marrow Fine is on my wish list. A girl can dream, right?
- OZMA Morocco Pants: Been legit living in these during the weird transitional summer to fall weather. I need about five more pairs.
- Glossier Lash Slick: Look, I know I’m late to this party, but I had doubts. I’ve been a die-hard “Better Than Sex” fan for as long as I can remember because I like big, bold lashes. This sounded too natural for me. But I was so wrong. Yes, it’s a more natural look, but it lengthens like magic and really does make me feel like I’m wearing lash extensions.
- The NoMad Hotel: Taylor and I stayed here earlier this month for a quick 24 hours when we were in town to co-host a dinner for Mary Kay and Darling. I had zero chill over the décor. ZERO chill. I need to go back ASAP for a longer stay!
- Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Sweater: THIS. IS. MY. DREAM. SWEATER. Now can someone please loan me $500?
- Zinnia Sneaker: Every time I see these on my feet, I smile. They’re just like art. Plus, they’re waterproof, which will come in handy the 5 days a year it rains in San Diego. I also love that with every purchase, Italeau will provide long-term access to clean drinking water to a person in need via Water.org
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.