As the weather cools down, it actually gets harder to find a good deal on clothes. Sweaters, pants and coats can get priceyyyy! But we’ve scoured the interwebs to find you the most stylish—and most affordable—October budget buys. Don’t worry, nothing over $50 here!
- Love Unites Sweatshirt ($9.99)
- Cutoff Corduroy Skirt ($50)
- Bright Gold Clubmaster Sunnies ($14.99)
- Cotton T-Shirt ($4.99)
- Cat-Lady Blouse with Ties ($24.99)
- Skinny Fit Khaki Green Pants ($19.99)
- Cut Out Booties ($32.99)
- Patterned Dress ($34.99)
- Lace Up Boots ($34.99)
- Straight-Cut Jacket ($34.99)
- Faux Leather Tote Bag ($19.90)
- Suede Ankle Boots ($34)
- Double-Breasted Jacket ($39.99)
- Boat-Necked Top ($14.99)
- Heart Locket Pendant Necklace ($4.90)
- Faux Fur Jacket ($34.99)
- Cord Open Back Pinafore Dress ($50)
- Rib-Knit Beanie ($10)
- Knit Sweater ($9.99)
- Burgundy Twill Pants ($17.99)
shop the post:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.