I am all about adding more moisture to my skincare routine. Due to the changing seasons, a current acne medication I’m on and just overall skin aging, I’m noticing how much drier I am these days. Like, sandpaper-meets-dust-bowl dry. And no one likes a dry face, am I right? This past month, I have been adding some new products from Avon’s new Anew Hydra Fusion collection into my skincare routine and I have seriously noticed a difference in how my skin looks and feels! The secret ingredient? Hyaluronic acid!
Here’s a peek into my routine:
- Anew Hydra Fusion Cleansing Micellar Water. I usually am not one for a micellar water, but I have thoroughly enjoyed using this! I have mostly used it in the shower to fully remove my makeup before using a cleanser and it works really well in making sure I fully remove everything from the day.
- Anew Hydra Fusion In-Shower Mask. When I read “mask” and saw that it was a liquid in a bottle, I admit I was a little confused, but once I used it as my last step in the shower, I felt my face feel and stay so much more hydrated throughout the day—a step I never knew I needed!
- Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum. The sleek bottle and application of this eye product make it so easy and nice to use. I have been smoothing this on every morning under my eyes and I can tell by the end of the day my concealer looks so much less crease-y and dry than normal.
- Anew Hydra Fusion Replenishing Serum. This is probably the first thing I grabbed and was most excited to use out of the collection because I LOVE a good serum. I love how this immediately melts into the skin without leaving a weird residue, and my skin feels so soft and ready for makeup (or moisturizer, if using at night).
- Speaking of moisturizer, the Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream has been a lifesaver. All of the products include hyaluronic acid and I can definitely tell when using this. I love the gel consistency because although I am dry, I am still prone to oiliness, so finding an oil-free moisturizer that I can use in the a.m. or the p.m. has been amazing.
If you’re feeling dry as a bone this season like me, hyaluronic acid has been a game changer. It’s the holy grail for keeping your skin supple and smooth. And as much as I love makeup, paying some TLC to what’s underneath the makeup is what really counts. Needless to say, adding these products into my regimen has allowed for some seriously moisturized and refreshed skin. For a limited time, the entire Hydra Fusion line is buy one, get one free! Time to stock up for winter!
This post was sponsored by Avon. The compensation received in exchange for placement on Glitter Guide is used to support the larger team behind GG. While compensation was received in exchange for coverage, all thoughts and opinions are always our own. Sponsored posts like these allow for the development of more #flashesofdelight content to be produced, for free. Thank you for supporting us and our partners!
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.