Let’s be honest, kids are way more fun to shop for than adults. Everything is cuter, and they get so excited to open their gifts that it makes it all worth it. Whether you’re a mama, an auntie or just a really good friend, here are all the best gifts to give to families this holiday season.
- Follow The Rainbow Wall Rug: I mean, if your kid doesn’t want this adorable rainbow wall rug, I’m sure any of your grown-up friends would love it, too.
- cuddle + kind Sebastian the Lamb: These dolls are so cute and also serve a good purpose. Each doll purchased provides 10 meals to a family in need.
- Seaesta Swimwear: It’s never too early to start prepping for warmer weather. Our team loves these adorable boardshorts from Seaesta Surf, a locally owned San Diego shop.
- Narwal Ultra Plush Snuggler Stuffed Animal: The perfect nighttime companion for your favorite little one. It’s so soft and snuggly, and comes in 11 other animals.
- See-Ya Suitcase: The cutest little suitcase there ever was! It comes in a variety of colors, but this light teal is our fav.
- Levi’s Personalized Denim Jacket: Can you imagine wearing matching personalized denim jackets with your little one? *adds to cart*
- Madeleine Editions: These books are the sweetest gift for kiddos ages 3 to 7. It’s a collection of iBooks that merge traditional storytelling and digital technology. They are a multilingual, multisensory and multicultural experience any kid would love. Plus, they’re a great last-minute gift idea because you can send the download code directly to the recipient.
- Moulin Roty Botanist Kit: Those midday walks and trips to the park just got a little bit more fun with this botanist kit from one of our favorite French children’s brands.
- Moon Picnic Cross Stitch Friends: Help your kids improve their tactile senses with this super cute cross stitch activity.
- Wee Gallery Bloom Growth Chart: If you’re not a fan of the typical bright primary colors found in most children’s décor, you’ll definitely want to check out this darling organic cotton growth chart.
- 2-in-1 Art Desk & Easel: Give the gift of art this season with this 2-in-1 easel. One side is a white board, the other is a chalkboard and it can fold down into an art desk for sit-down projects.
- Banwood Balance Bike: Before you break out the big kid bike, this sweet balance bike is the perfect transition to help little kids work on balance…in style.
- Petit Collage Magnetic Dress Up: These sets are way too adorable. My son adores the superhero version. There are a ton of different fun options for parents and kids to enjoy together!
- Sunnylife Giant Jumbling Tower: Everyone loves family game night, and Jenga is a classic. We love this sunset-themed version from Sunnylife.
- Odette Williams Kids Apron: These aprons are a team favorite here at GG, and the additional utensil set is the cutest gift for your budding chef.
- Tubby Todd x Glitter Guide Holiday Noël Bundle: Our winter collab with Tubby Todd is perfect for under the tree or in stockings. The limited-edition holiday scents were developed by our friends at Tubby Todd, and our team designed the bottles!
- Frida Kahlo Doll: The sweetest organic doll for your kiddo to grow alongside.
- Kip + Co Koala Cushion: This sweet and high quality throw pillow is so cute you might just steal it from your kid’s room.
- Cotton Hooded Towel + Washcloth Set: These towels are made of a super soft mix of muslin and cotton and come in a wide variety of prints—from fruits and florals to dinosaurs and trains. Plus, you can get them in baby sizes and big kid sizes!
- Milton & Goose Play Kitchen: Taylor is a big fan of her M&G kitchen. It’s definitely one of the cutest designs out there and each one is crafted by Amish artisans in Pennsylvania.
- Wooden Dollhouse: I can’t tell you how many countless hours I spent playing with my dollhouse. This one is a super great deal and will look cute in any home.
- Animambo Electronic Toy Piano: The perfect (and cutest) starter piano for your aspiring musician.
- Add and Subtract Abacus: Give the gift of learning, but in rainbow form.
shop Madeleine Editions
shop the post:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.