There’s a lot going on right before the holidays, so unwind with our favorite Friday finds. From new collabs we can’t wait to launch to how to help with the devastating California fires.
To Know: Have you entered the Tubby Todd giveaway yet? What are you waiting for? Join the Treat Yourself giveaway for a chance to win over $1,700 worth in prizes! You’ve got until Nov. 21.
To Know: In celebration of her upcoming movie, Emily Blunt had a fantastic interview with Vogue where she answered 73 questions. I think I love her even more now!
To Know: California is currently battling three different wildfires, and things are getting very crazy. Thankfully, there are still various ways that we can do our part to help those in need at the moment.
New Collab: Sweater weather is here, and Gucci is partnering with six different artists to bring us the best of the best. There’s no such thing as owning too many sweaters.
New Launch: Céline Dion is on multiple missions. Not only does she want to dress your fabulous baby, but she also wants to destroy gender norms with her unisex children’s line, Célinununu.
New Launch: Artis has just outdone itself with the latest diamond-encrusted brush worth $25,000. This beauty gift will definitely break the bank, but a girl can dream.
New Collab: Lush x RuPaul’s Drag Race is the campaign we need right now. The “Merry DRAGmas” features three iconic queens: Kim Chi, Detox and Shea Couleé.
To Know: Victoria’s Secret recently wrapped up its unforgettable annual show. However, the CMO came out with some ridiculous comments that suggested that transgender and plus-size models had no place on the VS runway. And of course, the community was not having it, especially transgender model Geena Rocero.
New Launch: Fluide Makeup just launched the campaign we can’t get enough of. Its holiday campaign, Chosen Family, is all about the family that we make for ourselves, which is just as important as the family that we are born with.
New Collab: Teen Vogue x PopSockets is here with a very good cause! They created two designs with portions of proceeds going to March For Our Lives.
New Collab: What does Wu-Tang Clan have to do with beauty? Well, its collab with Milk Makeup is coming, and we kind of want every single lipstick shade.
In Case You Missed It:
- How To Survive The Holiday Season As An Introvert
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide For Families + Kiddos
- 6 Outfits Sally Albright From “When Harry Met Sally” Would Love Today
- Glitter Guide’s November Budget Buys
- Artist Jennifer Allevato On How The Internet Launched Her Career
- All The Best Home + Lifestyle Gifts To Give This Season
- An Author’s Sophisticated Parisian Apartment With A Dream View
- The Ultimate Beauty Holiday Gift Guide
- The Best Finds From The Nordstrom Fall Sale
- The Best Holiday Gifts For The Fashion Lover
- What To Bring To Thanksgiving When You Can’t Or Hate To Cook
- How To Stay On Budget This Holiday Season Without Feeling FOMO
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.