I love moody seasonal nail tones, but sometimes I can’t tell what belongs in the ‘fall’ nail color category and what belongs in ‘winter.’ Well, thanks to the following nail polishes, certain colors can most definitely work for both!
- Kendra Scott Blush Pearl: This pinky-nude really applies to all seasons, but for sure will work for when you want a break from your darker shades.
- Sundays Dusty Rose: I love how clean this brand is, and this muted rose tone is so pretty for in between the seasons.
- Cotė Imperial Red: This pretty red would an amazing color on anyone, especially for the holiday season.
- Londontown Metallic Set: I love how this metallic trio comes in a set. It’s perfect for a gift (or just a gift for you, let’s be real!).
- Oribe Green Envy: I am loving the olive green nail trend, and can this bottle get any chicer?
- Essie Carry On: A classic deep burgundy shade—my most beloved fall/winter nail choice.
- Ella + Mila London Fog: A pretty gray-brown is the perfect neutral nail for the season.
- YSL Gris Graffitti: I love the cooler, icy tone this gray takes on. It’s perfect for snow days!
- JINsoon Navy: Navy is another fun alternative to the deep reds and blacks that come with the season.
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.