I love moody seasonal nail tones, but sometimes I can’t tell what belongs in the ‘fall’ nail color category and what belongs in ‘winter.’ Well, thanks to the following nail polishes, certain colors can most definitely work for both!
- Kendra Scott Blush Pearl: This pinky-nude really applies to all seasons, but for sure will work for when you want a break from your darker shades.
- Sundays Dusty Rose: I love how clean this brand is, and this muted rose tone is so pretty for in between the seasons.
- Cotė Imperial Red: This pretty red would an amazing color on anyone, especially for the holiday season.
- Londontown Metallic Set: I love how this metallic trio comes in a set. It’s perfect for a gift (or just a gift for you, let’s be real!).
- Oribe Green Envy: I am loving the olive green nail trend, and can this bottle get any chicer?
- Essie Carry On: A classic deep burgundy shade—my most beloved fall/winter nail choice.
- Ella + Mila London Fog: A pretty gray-brown is the perfect neutral nail for the season.
- YSL Gris Graffitti: I love the cooler, icy tone this gray takes on. It’s perfect for snow days!
- JINsoon Navy: Navy is another fun alternative to the deep reds and blacks that come with the season.
While you're here, why not check these out:
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.