Goodbye November, hello December! I like to bring in a new month by making sure that all of the previous month’s unfinished business has been handled. Next thing you know, it will be a new year. Before you reflect on what’s happened thus far, take some time to check out our favorite finds of the week.
New Collab: The Nicolette Mason x VEDA Collection is here, and you can’t miss these gorgeous silk dresses. The capsule collection is set to launch on size-inclusive shopping site 11 Honoré.
To Know: Fashion style based on…books? Gucci x Man Repeller pulled off this awesome campaign to create outfits using the newest 2019 Cruise Collection, which is inspired by a book from the Gucci Wooster Bookstore.
New Collab: Ban.do x Starbucks are in it to win it. They are coming out with one final collab before the year is over.
New Collab: Latest fashion and beauty fusion comes from Tonymoly x Moschino. K-beauty meets Italian luxury, sign me up!
To Know: Rimmel London wants to tackle cyberbullying in the beauty industry with its global #IWillNotBeDeleted campaign. The film features some eye-opening statistics that will make you think twice about your social media use.
To Shop: The ’90s nostalgia is real, and that’s what brought us the Polaroid x Disney collab coming your way. Do you need a Mickey Mouse instant camera? No. But do you want one? Kinda, now!
To Know: Goop is totally stepping up its game. Recently, the brand announced its plan to launch a size-inclusive line featuring sizes 00 to 40.
In Case You Missed It:
- 7 Beauty Trends To Wear To Your Next Holiday Party
- 8 Cute And Comfy PJs To Lounge Around In This Winter
- These Homes Will Make You Want To Paint Your Ceilings
- 15 Cult-Favorite Products We Obsessed Over In 2018
- 10 Ways To Give Back This Holiday Season
- Taylor Kitto’s Vintage-Inspired Pacific Northwest Haven
- The Prettiest Nail Colors That Will Take You From Fall To Winter
- Glitter Guide’s Founder Taylor Sterling’s Dining Room Makeover
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.