It’s the most magical time of year, and I’m loving so many things it’s hard to keep track 😂. I’ve really been enjoying learning about new artists and local makers this month. It’s fun to find creative and unique gifts to give this holiday that don’t necessarily come from big-box stores. And of course, a little bit of Lady Gaga. Read on for everything I’m loving this month.
- Christmas Cards: I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. I’m a little bit behind on them, due to a toddler with the flu, but Artifact Uprising makes it easy because it offers envelope addressing. That’s a huge help since I don’t really have the time to sit down and address a million envelopes! I’m thinking of going with this simple design.
- Hotel Los Gatos: This past week, Taylor and I had our big 2019 planning meeting, and I flew down to meet with her. If you haven’t been to Los Gatos before, it is just the cutest town. I felt like I was in “Gilmore Girls” 😂. I stayed at Hotel Los Gatos, which was the most beautiful property and was the perfect quiet spot for us to hunker down and map out the year ahead. The staff was so kind (brought chocolates to my door each night) and it was the perfect cozy winter stay.
- Upton: I don’t fangirl often, but when I do, it’s usually over someone creating beautiful things. I discovered Michael Upton earlier this year and my collection has already been growing and growing. I’m running out of wall space, but I can’t stop!
- Iris Summer: If you asked me to describe myself in chair form, this would be it. How can you sit on something that is actual art?
- Vogue x Music: I saw this thing online a few weeks ago and knew I needed it. Luckily, Taylor beat me to the punch and got it for me for Christmas. It’s so many things and people I love in one big inspirational 320-page book.
- “Dumplin'” Soundtrack: I haven’t watched the movie yet (because my best girl promised me a viewing party!! tick tock, JW), but I couldn’t wait to listen to the soundtrack. As the ultimate Dolly Parton fan, I was so excited for this soundtrack and I love it!
- Casa Shop: I’m a little late to this party, but I recently discovered this rad online shop with the coolest curation of vintage and modern art and I’m obsessed. I will take one of everything, please.
- Pod Save America: Up until recently, I’ve only listened to True Crime podcasts (my guilty pleasure). I really love this weekly podcast because they recap what’s going on in the world in a really easily digestible way. If you find politics overwhelming, but are still wanting to stay up to date, this is a good listen.
What new music/art/etc. is on your radar this month? I’d love to hear in the comments!
Want to see what else is on our radar? Read on: 9 Gifts For French-Girl Style, We Love This Babe: Aww Sam and 15 Cult-Favorite Products We Obsessed Over In 2018
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox.