Happy New Year from team GG! Man, what a week. New year, new goals, anyone? Now is the perfect time to set new intentions for yourself. You’ve got a clean slate. In the meantime, check out what we’ve been loving this week.
New Launch: It looks like Fenty Beauty is out to steal the new year with the launch of its latest Pro Filt’r Concealer, which will be debuting with, wait for it…50 shades! No, that wasn’t a typo.
New Launch: Another beauty line? Yes, please! Looks like Lady Gaga just announced Haus Beauty, her brand new makeup line, which will be dropping sometime this year.
To Know: A new year calls for a new more/less list (aka some nifty rules to live by and guide you, thanks to Julia Rothman).
To Know: Politics are constantly changing, but these are the power players that you need to watch for.
To Know: Perhaps your New Year’s resolution is to get more involved. Start with this year’s Women’s March! Here’s everything you need to know.
To DIY: The latest home décor trend will surprise you. Dried flowers are hot, and we love a good DIY that doubles as décor.
To Know: Elizabeth Warren for president? We’re here for it! She has officially announced her exploratory committee to run for president in 2020, so stay in the know.
In Case You Missed It:
- How To Keep Your Anxiety In Check With All Of The New Year Pressure
- 8 Books To Add To Your January Reading List
- 10 Minimalist Homes That Will Inspire You To Purge This New Year
- Our Founder Looks Back On 2018!
- My Cleansing Ritual For The New Year
- Best Of Everything 2018 Awards
- 7 Things You Need To Toss Before January 1
- Here’s What We’re Giving Up And Gaining In 2019
Loved this post?
Subscribe to Glitter Guide to receive the latest blog posts, creativity resources and shopping recommendations delivered straight to your inbox each Sunday 💌