2019 just started, and we’re already excited about what’s to come. From yummy new launches to some need-to-know stories, we’ve got it all. Don’t forget to take some time for yourself this weekend, too. Before you sign off, make sure to check out everything team GG is loving this week.
New Launch: Vionic just announced the launch of Move for You Method with celebrity trainer Juliet Kaska. A do-anywhere routine without the fancy equipment? We’ll take it!
To inspire: Chloe’s new campaign for SS19 is here and the theme is Feminine Utopia. The full film drops on 1/21, but for now we’ll just drool over these images.
New Collab: Fresh + Brooklinen are teaming up to give you your best skin yet with exclusive pillowcases to accompany some skin-saving best-sellers.
New Event: Animal lovers, rejoice! Vegan Fashion Week is coming to Los Angeles on February 1st-4th and tickets are going fast.
To Know: “The Golden Globes” had so many great moments! One of our favorites, of course, was Sandra Oh’s iconic win.
To Know: West Elm is not only your favorite place to buy key pieces for your home. It just debuted private label beauty and personal care items in stores and on its website.
In Case You Missed It:
- How I’m Taking My Wellness Seriously In 2019
- Family-Friendly Guide To Healdsburg, CA
- 8 Hairstyles We Want To Try In 2019
- Jamie Chung’s Gorgeous Atlanta Condo
- 7 Things To Add To Your Wardrobe In The New Year
- 5 Quick And Healthy Meals That Require Little Effort
- 21 New Target Arrivals You Need in 2019
- A 2019 Essentials Capsule Wardrobe